"'The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord's favor has come.' He (Jesus, the One who was anointed to accomplish all this) rolled up the scroll..... Then he began to speak to them. 'The scripture you've just heard has been fulfilled this very day!'" Luke 4:18 - 20



Saturday, May 22, 2010

To be or not to be?

To be or not to be?  That IS the question.

Will I BE happy     or     NOT be sad?
Will I BE healthy   or      NOT be riddled with disease?
Will I pursue life    or      avoid dying?
Will I hunger for righteousness      or      try to NOT sin too bad?

These seeming opposites are not two sides of the same coin.  They are completely different currency.
For me, starting again today,
I will choose
to be.

What will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment